Sunday, May 22, 2011

Videos of life - and a picture.

When I think of my life's goals. This is what I always hoped I could acheive. A Sunday afternoon in the backyard. A blanket under a tree with a cute baby on it. A wonderful husband. A naked little kid runing around the yard, splashing in the pool. A garden. Shade. Warm sun. Laughter. Discovery. A family who loves each other and wants to spend time together.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our new internet is twice as fast as our old internet, officially. What I see here is that it takes me less than minutes to upload these videos while our old interent used to take hours - and then maybe it would work. YAY for FioS!

Clark Swinging

Iris being cute.

Easter Egg Hunt

Clark and Owen running around a tree at the zoo.

On Mondays in the winter we went to this gym and played.

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful family!! in terms of achievement you are so right!! you have everything that is important in life and it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete