Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Clark!

Clark is 2 now. We invited a slew of people, but then Clark got sick. He had a cough and runny nose. So, being good friends, we called all the invitees and told them about his illness. A few friends stayed home and a few of our working moms came without their kids, since they didn't want to keep their kids out of daycare if they got sick. Although we missed some of Clark's friends and photo ops, it cut down on the crowd inside our home and worked out quite well. In the future we might try to have birthday parties at another location so we can fit more people in our home. We made gluten free cupcakes and had a taco bar. Since it was a few weeks ago, I don't really remember anything else. It was fun though, and a good time was had by all.
I don't know why the picture uploader isn't working, but it makes me not want to blog as often. I'm sorry. At some point, I will try to upload photos from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment