Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A happy day.

We moved into our house this past weekend. It was a tremendous effort but we had so much help from Tom's work friends and Andrea and Jake. Andrea packed our kitchen in the old house, brought it to the new house, and unpacked it there. It is the only thing that is unpacked so far. HUGE THANK YOU to all of our helpers that day!

We are now working on clearing out the old house and unpacking into the new one. This weekend we will do final cleaning at old house. Aunt Mary and Cousin Christy said they would help, so I hope they do! =)

Today was a happy day because I told my boss I was pregnant. She was very happy for me. Then I told her I was leaving my position, she was not mad, and showed no sign of shock. She even supported me moving to a different position in the same company. HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF. I thought she would yell at me, and that I would cry. I'm glad it didn't happen that way. Sometime soon I will have to tell my bigger boss, I hope it goes as well.

I think with the change of job I will really begin to enjoy being pregnant. The stress of my job has put a huge damper on my happiness since becoming a vessel for this new life. I am starting to show and am even wearing some maternity pants because, they are just so comfortable.

I had a lot of pain this Sunday in my abdomen around my uterus. Tom and I were really scared and thought it could be something bad, but I tried to relax and see if it got worse. It was really bad at times. My mom said that maybe it was gas, and I should wait and see. A few hours later, I started farting and the pain went away. I'm really glad it was just gas. =) I know that as the baby gets bigger things like this will happen more and more. I am not looking forward to it, but hopefully it will prepare me for the pain of childbirth. Probably not.

I love you all, thank you for your continued support and advice!
Love, V & Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment