Monday, December 14, 2009

Doc visit

We just went in for 9 month checkup. Clark is just under 20 lbs and just under 29 inches. I didn't get the slip of paper with his info on it like I usually do, but that's his stats. He's got Excema just like me but doesn't itch it which is good.
He got a polio vaccine and a finger prick to test for blood iron (a CBC), lead and maybe some other stuff. He did not like the finger prick at all. here is a pic of him trying to get the bandaid off. I really like our doctor.n he doesn't always agree with us but he is very respectful and honors our highly cerebral, scientific way of thinking through an issue. Its great.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowsuit, how about a full body photo of him in that outfit?

    ReplyDelete