Monday, September 14, 2009

All things are made new.

Hi! I just wanted everyone to know that Clark was baptised yesterday. It was a wonderful ceremony and lots of friends and family gathered for it. I will post pictures as soon as people start sending them to me. We are excited to welcome Clark into the Catholic Church.

My dad was also baptised yesterday in our home. It was also a nice ceremony. We are happy that he is made new and welcome him into the body. We pray that we can offer any guidance that he needs on his journey of discovery.

What would normally be the most exciting news is currently the least exciting in light of the first two exciting things. This morning I looked into Clark's mouth and we have tooth #2. It was no trouble at all, a few days of fuss, decent sleep. Tooth. Sweet. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment