Thursday, September 3, 2009

Congrats Ray and the White House

Clark is pratically a big boy now!
He can fit into some of his larger clothes now (9-18 months) Here he is in an adorable outfit from Uncle Ray. He is flying through the sky!!!



Clark and the rest of us Greenwells would also like to congratulate Ray on his engagement to Angela!

CONGRATS BIG BRODER!!!!


Clark can sit up pretty well now. He hardly ever falls over. Here is him sitting up and chewing on his crib!



Clark and I went to the White House on Wednesday morning with another alumni from Tulane. They don't let you take pictures inside, so I have included some pics from outside. I wasn't allowed to bring a stroller, nor a bag, so I wore some sexy cargo pants with my pockets full of diapers, wipes and links. Thanks for the hot look, Homeland Security!

On the front porch where Bush gave Obama the keys.


Some pillars and the wheelchair ramp.


And the big old house.

No comments:

Post a Comment