Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gumbo still in the pot

Aren't you glad I am giving you a daily update on his status?

I had more contractions today, but who knows what that means. I've been in "false labor" so many times now, its hardly worth a mention.

I hiked at Croydon Creek Nature Center today. I just did a small 1.5 mile loop. There were lots of leaves on the ground, some green sticks starting to grow out of old brown dead winter sticks. One interesting thing about Croydon Creek is that there are many trees which are fallen, and the roots ripped right out of the ground, the soil must be really bad or something. I saw two white tailed deer, they were awesome.



This is not an actual picture of the deer I saw, but it is a white tailed deer, and its pretty. Plus, I don't have much else to say, so this is helping fill up space.

Today was Sophia's (Andrea and Jake's little girl) birthday party to celebrate her first year of life. It was fun. I can't believe a year ago I saw her born. It was amazing. It will be amazing to see Gumbo enter the world as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment